are you ready for camp?
camp canada eligibility.
At Camp Canada, we recruit mature, talented, and qualified staff from around the world to work at a Canadian summer camp.
We recruit people who are motivated and enthusiastic, keen to learn from other camp staff and campers, while sharing their culture.
Since you don't need to go to an embassy or obtain a visa, you do NOT need to be living in your country of citizenship to apply!
- Be available to travel to Canada by June 24th, and work until at least August 19th
- Be 18 to 30 years old by June 1st. Participants who are 31 - 33 can also apply if they have a Working Holiday Visa
- Have a clean criminal record
- Must be a citizen of a visa-exempt country
- if you are a citizen of an unlisted country but have a valid Canadian Work Permit, you are also able to apply
If you apply as a Camp Counsellor, you need to have an interest in working with children. Any previous experience will definitely help your application!
Activity Specialists need to be able to teach a camp-related skill to campers. Although certifications aren't needed for most activities, you should have experience and confidence in your skill level.